The bonus program is now available for cTrader
Brokers who are using the cTrader trading platform now have access to four types of bonuses, all designed within the UpTrader CRM system. Therefore brokers can set up trading bonuses in order to attract new clients or encourage existing traders to trade more.
- Deposit Bonus: This is a well-liked bonus type as it's created to incentivize those who make deposits into their accounts. It's a win-win situation - clients get more perks and trading possibilities, while brokers secure a client ready to trade. The broker typically determines the conditions and the bonus amount, such as adding 50% to the deposit amount for deposits ranging from $50 to $10,000. Brokers can set the terms for converting the bonus funds into cash for withdrawal in the 'conversion' field.
- Monthly Interest: This bonus type is also popular as it promotes client loyalty and encourages them to maintain a higher account balance as it becomes more profitable. For instance, a broker can set a required minimum account balance for a specific day of the month. If the requirement is met, a client receives a bonus on their balance. The CRM also sets the conditions for cashing in the bonus.
- Welcome Bonus: This bonus can only be received once by a client. It's a common strategy to drive traffic. Offering free money is an effective way to draw substantial, cost-effective traffic, but whether this traffic can be turned into clients is another story.
- Manual Bonus: The standout feature of a manual bonus is its flexibility. A manager can give it away as they see fit, without any predefined conditions. It's a valuable sales tool and often proves helpful in the moment.
To activate these, simply navigate to CRM Admin, select bonus settings, and fill out the description and condition fields for each bonus.
Read more about White Label cTrader here.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us through live chat or our ticket system. We're here to help!
On September 26-27, the World Trade Center (Halls 6, 7, 8) in Dubai will host the 6th International Forex Expo, and the UpTrader team will be there! We eagerly await the opportunity to meet with colleagues and partners, discuss the latest innovations and trends in the industry, and explore new collaboration opportunities.
The exhibition provides a unique platform for leading traders, investors, financial institutions, and brokers from around the world. Don't miss the chance to learn about the key aspects shaping the Forex industry and establish connections with market experts and leaders.
If you plan to attend the exhibition and want to meet with us, please send an email to [email protected], so we can coordinate our meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
We continue to introduce you to the features of the highly anticipated Sales Team Interface in Forex CRM - Click2Call. This tool will be invaluable for brokers who value the privacy of their clients' data. If there are concerns about misuse of clients' personal information or in any other situations, the Click2Call function allows the client's number to be concealed during a call.
How to activate Click2Call?
- In the administrative interface, go to the "Click2Call" section.
- Choose your telephone provider, for example, Voiso.
- Some providers, such as Voiso, require the use of an API token. Obtain this token from your provider and input it in the corresponding field.
- Next, navigate to "Staff management" where you can select managers you'd like to endow with this feature.
- Assign each manager a unique Extension number and grant them the rights to make calls using Click2Call.
- After entering the extension number, a "Call" column will appear in the client's card.To make a call, simply click on the phone icon, select the desired provider, and click "Submit".
Now, communicating with your clients has become even safer and more efficient!
To get more details about Sales Interface, email us at: [email protected].
Your UpTrader Team
Staying updated with the latest developments is crucial for maintaining efficiency and making informed decisions. In an effort to make this easier for you, we've consolidated all the recent updates into this single digest. Here's a breakdown of the latest features, enhancements, and changes we've made:
Streamlining Account Replenishment Requests
Say goodbye to manual monitoring! We've enhanced our payment systems in UpTrader CRM, enabling automatic tagging of unsuccessful replenishment requests as 'failed'. A future update will also include notifications to specific managers.
Optimizing Cryptocurrency Payments
With an increased focus on cryptocurrency, we now support decimal values for maximum and minimum cryptocurrency funding amounts. For consistent cryptocurrency transactions, consider UpTrader’s efficient, automated crypto gateway.
Discover UpTrader's crypto gateway
Wallet Update: Enhanced 'Pending Funds' Display
Our Wallet now provides better visibility by displaying 'Pending Funds' that are awaiting approval.
Find out more
Improved User Export with Client Wallet Balance
To aid reporting, we've introduced a dedicated Wallet Balance column. Users can now easily monitor and manage their balances right from the User Export report.
Enhancements in Affiliate Commission Calculation
Our partnership program now boasts added flexibility. Set minimum durations for trading positions to be eligible for affiliate commission plans based on trading volume.
Read the full update
For all questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Your UpTrader Team